Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year promise...Happiness and Inner Peace

So it's been a while since I have post anything. To be honest, I am not very keen about sharing my feelings online but rather writing it down on my journal (which coincidentally I also have to update).
 
In welcoming the New Year, alot of us make resolutions like staying healthy or being a good daughter to the family. Back then, I always make a resolution to cut done on sweets but in the end stopped doing it because I don't keep it anyway. But after going through an emotional and rollercoaster 2012, I made a promise to myself to be happy and find inner peace, something that i have not thought about at all. This is what I want to happen this year on top of pursuing my goal to go back to Korea.

Speaking of Korea, I am very happy to be still in touch with some of my good friends there. I already made a promise to comeback within the year so I am really working very hard. Hopefully in between June-October.

Mean time, I will just simply concentrate first on working and enroll in traditional Korean dance next week.

The Korean dance. Photo from Wikipedia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment